• Upscale steakhouse serving hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, salads, signature sanwiches and premium cocktails with a casual atmosphere
located in Montgomery County, MD.
• Restaurant has a long term lease and occupies 6,016 square feet with a large dining room, a beautiful huge full bar with additional booth
seating in the bar area and a large outdoor patio that accommodates up to 50 people.
• The bar has a garage door that opens to the patio counter seating, giving the outside guests the feel of sitting at the bar.
• The equipment behind the bar looks brand new and includes 2 bar taps w/6 heads on each, 2 glass chillers, 2 open top stainless steel
beer ice chests & 2 three door work-top refrigerators.
• The bar also has 6 T.V.’s and the bar booths have their own T.V.’s right at the table.
• The dining room has a rear area that can serve large parties with two T.V.’s as well.
• The open kitchen is top notch with a wood fired char grill, flat top grill, 3 convection ovens, 2 slow cook ovens, 1 four burner gas range,
1 six burner gas range with oven below, 1 four foot wall mounted Salamander/broiler, steamer, heated holding cabinets, 3-bank fryer,
commercial microwave oven, drop-in steam table 2 five foot refrigerated make tables with refrigerated drawers beneath and much,
• A full equipment list is available.
• A 20’ stainless steel expo line with under counter shelving, overhead shelving, drop-in steam table and under counter Alto Sham heated
drawers sits between the kitchen and the full view glass that allows the guests to see the “show”.
• The rear prep area has 2 walk-in refrigerators, 1 walk-in freezer, full size dishwashing room, slicers,
mixers, stainless steel prep tables, 1,300 lb Hoshizaki ice maker, tons of shelving, and much more.
• There is a full, 7-day per week liquor license.
• Seating for the restaurant has 22 bar stools, 12 bar area booth seats, 8 high top table seats, 18
counter seats. 60 total bar area seats, 126 dining room seats.
• Sales are averaging over $52,000 per week.
• Plenty of parking.