• This Bar/Tavern restaurant features 2 floors, with 2 outdoor decks on the second floor as
well as a front outdoor patio. It seats a total of 94 people.
• The interior of the restaurant features beautiful exposed brick walls, newly finished
hardwood floors, as well as an open, rustic ceiling.
• There are 2 unisex bathrooms located upstairs.
• Restaurant is equipped with Micros POS.
• There are 7 TVs throughout establishment.
• Beautiful hardwood bar on the first floor that was just refinished and has 12 barstools, 2
TVs and 16 beer taps.
• The restaurant is fully equipped with security system in place and is sprinkled throughout
• There is a second bar upstairs with 1 television, and 8 beers on tap.
• The second floor can accommodate 40 patrons and features a projector style TV to
entertain large groups of people.
• On the second floor there are 2 outdoor patios as well as customer seating inside.
• The Front patio/deck that overlooks 14th St. is permitted to seat 8 patrons.
• The back patio has lots of standing room as well as a TV for entertainment and seats 40.
• The Kitchen has a 16’ hood, two 2-basket friers, 6 burner stove top grill, charbroil grill,
flat-top grill, 2 coffin freezers.
• There is an exceptionally large storage area in the basement and features a large office.
• The Landlord will give a new lease to a qualified Tenant.
• Present rent is $7,837/month.
• Sales are averaging about $16,500/week.
• Asking price is $220,000.
Updated on June 11, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Northwest DC Bar/Tavern with Rooftop Deck