– Large 2 story restaurant with outdoor patio at the corner of a highly desirable neighborhood in Federal Hill, Baltimore, MD
– 4 years left on lease with one 5-year option. Gross Sales for 2022 was $1.2 million. Rent cost per month is $3,939.23- including NNN’s! Class B Liquor License. Wood burning brick pizza oven.
– Private upstairs dining area can accommodate 60 for cocktail-style parties and 50 for catered events, with an additional 40 seats on the first floor and 35 seats on the patio.
– There are two floors for patrons to dine at- the 1st Floor highlights the bar and the 2nd floor has the ability to section off and partition the room with subtle, sliding pocket doors.
– There is one full-service bar on the 1st floor with an awesome poured concrete bar top featuring 10 beers on tap and 12 bar stools. The keg box is located outside and underground in a crawl space visible from the bar area. Grease Trap is located in the kitchen.
– High Quality Interior throughout this space featuring hardwood floors, brick walls, large, beautiful murals and plenty of natural sunlight.
– 8 ft hood, 5,000 pound wood burning brick pizza oven, 3 compartment sink, 2 two-basket fryer, Char Grill, 6 Burner stove w/ oven, Large Walk-in Fridge
– (*They split the property tax with the landlord and there are no common area maintenance fees*)
– Asking Price is 499,000.00
– Best Italian Cuisine in Baltimore!