How can we help you?
Let us help you find your next location. We cover the Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC markets. Please call the office and let us know your requirements.
Restaurant Brokers & Developers, Inc. is a full service restaurant real estate company in Maryland, DC and Virginia. Our seasoned agents can help you find the perfect location for your concept or we can assist you in successfully selling your restaurant business and/or property. Just as restaurants are unique in style, menu, ambiance and demographic appeal, so too are the many business issues restaurateurs face in an increasingly competitive market. Below is a brief overview of the services that Restaurant Brokers & Developers, Inc offers.
Our trusted partners
International Council of Shipping Centers
The purpose of The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is to advance the shopping center industry and to promote its role in the commercial distribution of consumer goods and services by:
- Providing educational programs and publications in all aspects of shopping center development, finance, management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest;
- Conducting meetings and other programs designed to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business;
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the shopping center industry, including statistical data and other statistical research;
- Developing and maintaining professional certification programs to encourage high standards for shopping center professionals;
- Advocating the interest of the shopping center industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies; and
- Publicizing to the general public promotional and educational shopping center business information.
Maryland Commercial Real Estate
BCV commercial realty is a licensed commercial real estate brokerage firm in maryland specializing in all phases of sales, leasing, tenant representation as well as marketing of land and commercial properties. primarily serving baltimore and surrounding counties.
Restaurant Association Maryland
RAMEF works to raise the level of education of those currently working in the industry through training programs and classes.
|Professional Development Programs include:|
|–||ServSafe® Food Manager’s certification|
|–||Maryland’s BEST responsible alcohol service certification & ServSafe Alcohol®|
|–||Professional Server Training|
|–||Train the Trainer Workshops|
|–||HACCP plan workshops and assistance|
Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington
The Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) is the regional trade association representing restaurants and the foodservice industry in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. Established in 1920, RAMW is an advocate, resource and community for its members.
The Association works to promote and sustain the growth and development of the industry while providing its members legislative and regulatory representation, marketing and small business support, programming and events. RAMW serves its members with professionalism and integrity, and provide them the training, education and support they need to grow a successful business.