• This freestanding building overlooking the Chesapeake Bay is located on the Maryland
• It is over 10,000 square feet and is 2 levels.
• The restaurant seats over 300 inside and another 100 on the outside deck that has a raw
• There are 2 bars on the main level; one has 18 stools with a stainless top bar and the
other has a granite top with 16 bar stools and has a roll up window to serve the outdoor
• The floors are hardwood.
• There is a fireplace and numerous TV’s around the bar area.
• The second level has another bar that has 25 bar stools and seats 44 in the dining area
and has a spectacular view of the harbor.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with several large walk in refrigerators, a 32’ hood, 10 burner
stove a plenty of fryers.
• The kitchen has a hydraulic dub waiter
to service the second floor.
• There is also a large basement mostly
used for storage.
• Sales are averaging over $1 million.
• The rents is $14,225/month.
• Asking Price is $475,000
Updated on June 18, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Large Waterfront Restaurant in Talbot County, Maryland